Sunday

just checking in. saying hiii!

Hey guys,
so I have been having a whole lot of fun out here. I'm starting to get a little home sick, but I'm good. Taylor Swift is helping me with all of my crazy emotions. Ha, So my church had a "Youth Retreat" for the youth of our church. And oh my was that quite exciting.


I was just at this fantastic place called "Gulalala", crazy name but it was super beautiful and fun.
Today was my last day there, the hardest part about being there was the "no" Cellphone connection, Internet, or anything. It was a teens (or at least my) nightmare. Scary eh?



(but isn't it just so beautiful, PC not me.)



Soooooo I said earlyer that I was gonna come back looking different, right? Well here's the deal. Tomorrow I'm dyeing my hair brown. Yup, I'm pretty excited, and btw it is pretty late 12:30AM California time, 3:30AM Maryland time, so most of this stuff I'm talking about probable isn't even very important to you. But still, your reading! :D Haha!

anyways most of this stuff is probable just stuff my mom wants to know. The thing is she probable wont even read this until I get back, ha,.. How about I text her tomorrow?



Deal. Yes.

1 comment:

The Ordinary said...

Cool! glad your having fun. Hate taylor swift....


Brown hair? interesting.

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP