Saturday

Alan, and Pam

"The" boys,
Photobucket
Were sooo funny, I shot a wedding with Kristen Snyder and she had me shoot the Grooms men/ect. But i did not k now i would be showing up alone to someones house, (I had never been to, or every seen any of these people before). Luckly for me no akwardness at all, and I had a blast!

Photobucket


Photobucket


And here, our suuuuper adorible Bride, Pam. And oddly she did remind me of "Pam from the office". Just alot cuter.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

It was a great wedding and I got to experience 3 new things.
1. Wearing heels for the first time
2. My second wedding.
3. Saying I was in high school 3 times

1 comment:

Unknown said...

O my These are great Emmy I love you so so so so s o so sosososososo much (: <3

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP