Wednesday

CALI!


Well Well, i am here!
It totaly, was the LONGEST trip of my whole life. the plane ride felt like forever and, I'm pretty sure half of the people of the plane were little kiddos.. (meaning crying, screaming, yelling, ect..). Oh yes, It was ... "intense.
The worse was .. me, HA! I was behind this one poor man, who i keep sticking his chair, pushing him back and forth sticking him in the back. oh my feet were on his arm rest. poor man.

Anyways, I went to a high school wit my cousin, and basically I want to live here, everyone dresses amazing and ahh its just really cool. BUUUUT, I may come back looking different.. I'll post soon..!
-Emily

2 comments:

The Ordinary said...

haha. sounds like your havin fun.

Daniel Garay said...

Cool :) have lots of fun

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP