Tuesday

summer time. ahhh


Photobucket


Photobucket

I have been really busy. shocking. I'm going to California for my first time eveeeeer, in Augest. HUGE POST will be coming once i come back. ahh I can not wait.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
[And these little ladies keep me & others busy, by watching them in the pool, all of that stuff. witch. I do like]

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


camping in the back yard tonight :]





4 comments:

The Ordinary said...

haha. the lighting in all of those is amazing!

have fun in the backyard, lol.

Peter Bang said...

very nice! #5 and #9 are awesome!

Emily said...

:) thank you!
and we did :)

Aimee said...

cute! I like the fifth one with the sun on her face.

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP