Friday

hands

Happy Friday everyone :D

Photobucket


Photobucket
*ALMOST FORGOT*
Well, guess what, I am in the middle of perfecting my new website! Ahh yes, finaly! I will give a post as soon as possible, but first I just want to thank Phill Royer, for helping me he did all of the stuff a blonde could not do, (codes, HTML) all of that jazz. And check out his bussness! http://www.zipkon.com/

Photobucket


Photobucket
I have just been feeling creative, and I knew I needed to post something, so here is something. Also, I don't like them at all, what so ever.. but did you know KEVIN JONAS is engaged. whoaaa love bug again. :)

Photobucket




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Emily you know you can rock out to a good jobro song every now and then! =D I know I do!

Emily said...

yeah... and like hannha is my idol

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP