Thursday

Changes

  Hey guys, 
So I'm going to be starting my website this month! 
I'm very excited, and if you want to see what hosting/template I'm using check out.. http://www.bludomain.com/. 
So because of this, it's going to take more time out of blogging, so really I won't be posting a whole.. lot.
But I'm going to try and get a few in here!
  Also, if you didn't notice, this blog looks different!
Because for now, I need to start thinking about what my website is going to look like, and you could say this is a ruff draft, haha!
  This of course doesn't change anything about sessions! ;) If your interested email me, if you have questions email me, if you want to chat, email me! I'm always up for chatting!
okie doke,
Emily

No comments:

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP