Saturday

: ! Seniors lison uppp

Soorrrry, it's been a little while.
So, I thought this picture was funny "Ha-Ha", It's my familys computer background, and every time my little brothers get on they're like: Ah! Emily, pleeeease change this it's so creepy. However, I am still posting it. Ha!

Photobucket

Anyways so Seniors! If you are looking for a senior picture's photographer, I am there! Here's the scoop, if it's just you, it's 35$ if it's 2 people 50$, if it's 3 people 75$, If it's four or more (groups) it's 100$! So please shoot me an email if your intressed if having a shoot, so that we can pick dates! Look for my email at the top of blog where I'm talking about my self. Ha

:)

3 comments:

The Ordinary said...

I am inclined to agree with your brothers...hmm, but the processing sure is nice

Daniel Garay said...

no that picture is amazing, never change it lol

Ashley Brynn said...

hahahaha. my little brother said the same exact thing. he walked in and was like "AH! thats soooo creepy. who IS that?" lol

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP