Monday

Internship with Jenny James:

Today was the first day of my internship.
It was very exciting.
:)
Photobucket
So day#1 : I wasn't tottaly sure what to exspect besides awesome Jenny her self (down there) and maybe some photgraphy envolved? (ha jokeee) She's an awesome photographer who is super duper creative, and just an great, wonderful, nice person.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am crazy in-love with her house.
I took alot of pictures.
Ha,
(no for real it's super adorible).

Photobucket
(this ones my favorite)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Then for lunch, we had sushi!
However, I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty scared to eat it. Yes I've had it before, but I was kinda like eeeeh, but it was tasty.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
I will be posting somthing everyday so keep an eye out!

1 comment:

mckenziefaith said...

aw i love what shes done with her house! it used to be my sisters (megans) and it was my favorite house ever! and hey if you ever see jacob or chelsea, tel them i said hi!

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP