Sunday

Saturday (Personal/Christmas)


Since I'm trying to keep my word on the whole "Saturday post thing" here you go, 

So this is my favvvvveee* artist, Florance (from Florance and the machine) And her album is on my christmas list. 
I love her style and sound and she has a great voice!



So on another note I'm starting to get a NEW website being built! 
(I'm so so so excited) it's kinda' like my own Christmas present to my self, ha ha weird? 

Also (and this is just what I've heard around the house..) But um new camera, say what?
Possibly!! 
So who's excited for Christmas?

(P.S) You still have time to get 25% off photos! and next year my prices are going up!



1 comment:

Abby Melrose said...

new camera?! sweet! what are you gonna do with your old one? ;)
.lets take pictures soon!

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP