Sunday

Looooong time no see (personal)

Heeeey guys!
again long time no see. 
Good news: I have SO much to blog!
Bad news: I don't have time...

So here is my "idea", I blog at least once every Saturday! 
Haha I guess that sounds re'dunkulous for most "photographers" but when your in school, it's deff' not so "redunkulous". 

And if I'm not keeping my word (ha) you blog stalkers should keep me accountable! There always could be something in it for you!
Emily

                                                                                                                                  (From a family shoot)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay I'll be the first of your blurkers to say it- it's been TWO Saturdays and still nothing. Where are these new post's we were promised?

Emily Patton said...

oh man.. thank you for keeping me accountable!

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP