Wednesday

The Engagment Pictures

Sunday sunday,
the day they've been waiting so long for!

Just being with them you can see how much love they have for each other its so awesome, I love being around them, and I'm so exciting for they're wedding it's going to be an awesome day!


(Hahh).
So we went to the AG Farm for these pictures, and that day was pretty much the nicest day we've had so far this week, I was really excited the whole time hehe!





( Like these, make me freak out. They might be two of my favorite pictures I've ever taken, it's like a rainbow in a picture, with out a rainbow. Yeah,)











Look out for the wedding pictures later next week!! :)

6 comments:

Abby Leigh said...

Amazing work Emily!! I love the lighting, processing, poses, etc :)

Kristen said...

Oh Emily :) You did an awesome job! MB was right, these are fantastic! I'm so excited that YOU are shooting the wedding. You have a lot of talent and it'll be fun to watch you in action. See you Sunday!

- MB's big sister

Jenn said...

Oh wow! These are amazing!!! Amazing job Emily! I love those 2...Sunday is going to be so wonderful! :)

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L.M.Photography said...

emily, these pictures are amazing! the colors, the way you captured their expressions and everything. My favorite shoot of yours so far. :D great job girly.

BeccaC said...

Oh my gosh Emily you are getting SO SO good! Ahh I love these especially the ones with the beautiful sunflare!

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP