Tuesday

David && Rhea

I
love them
love them
 love them.




I had just met David and Rhea the day of their wedding because I got was the second-shooter for Elise
Benjamen.
As soon as I met them I fell in-love with the two! They are both so in-love and you could completely tell the

love they not only had for others but also for the lord!


I was in shock when I met Rhea, I mean really! Look at her she is so beautiful!




They really made they're wedding focus on loving others, loving God, and the love they had between each

other, It was a really special wedding.






( I was extremaly excited when I saw the sparkles, not gonna' lie).





You two really are just two cute, I'm so glad I got to shoot for you guys!



:)
                                      

6 comments:

Dennis Bituin said...

hey emily, nice photographs. I like the picture that glitter effect, pretty cool.

anyway, i have website now too. im still fixing it, but come and check it out. letratonidennis.blogspot.com

Nicki said...

these are so adorable emily! love the colors and the location was soo gorgeous and magical! awesome job!

Sheila Catilo said...

Hi, Rhea is a very good friend of mine & I just love how you and Elise have captured her wedding. I have yet to meet Dave (because I'm from the Philippines) but seeing your pictures brings me such joy to see them together. Your talent is a blessing not only to Rhea & Dave, but to their friends and family like us who are now able to witness their wedding day because of you. Keep shooting and may the Lord continuously bless the work of your hands! :)

Emily said...

Thanks all of you guys :)

abby said...

I love these. so happy :)

Rhea Paredes said...

Emily, your pictures are fantastic. You and Elise make a great team and we are so grateful that you both could be our photographers. Thanks for capturing these special moments for us!

Love,
Rhea

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP