Sunday

The Crosby Girls!

They're basicaly like my family!
they're amazing cooks!
They're people I look up too,
Pretty & Amazing people.


Photobucket
Theeee Crosby Girlys!
:)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Last year, "Aunt Rhonda" moved in with us, and it's been one of the best things thats ever happen to me.

Photobucket
Lauren: Awesome, Beautiful, Funny, (Yeah, i love her)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hannah: Like reaaaaally funny hahah, we are both purty similar and she is gorgeous! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Aunt Rhonda:
Awesome talks, Godly woman, my good friend, she's like another mother to me:) And I really am greatful for her.

Photobucket

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yea, they're stinkin prutay! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Abby Leigh said...

These are soooo super good!!
Did you get the new lens? These are clear and colorful, love them all :D

Nicki said...

these are all so gorgeous emily! wonderful job!

Elise Switzer said...

ehhhha.
woooooow!!!!! these are incredible!!

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP