Sunday

White Scarlet

White Scarlet
Photobucket



David David Traviss Hannah Abbi

Photobucket
SO! This was my first band photo session. (Yes I know kind of immature, and awkward to say, but there’s always a first for everything). Or, that’s what they tell me. These guys were pretty funny, and yes they did do a "good" job for me and over all did everything I asked for them to do.

I would deff be looking out for an EP or an album sooner then later, they don’t just take good pictures, but they sound pretty swell also!
Enjoy!


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket
(Hahaha what was really going on)


Photobucket


Photobucket
*fav


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


6 comments:

Adalie Plain said...

Ahh. Awesome, Emily! This looks like such a fun shoot to do- and you did a great job as always. I especially like the first, third, and last ones.

Elizabeth Kelley said...

Totally waiting for the music, you five.
Nice shots!

The Ordinary said...

Lol, these are awesome! Cant wait for the music :)

Allie said...

These are soo cool :) fantasticc :D

Daniel Garay said...

great shoot!

Kirstin Rose said...

Okay, so those are some of the best band pics I have seen!!! Totally awesome! You are so good at this, girl. =) Keep up the AMAZING work! 8D

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP