Monday

Emily Patton Photography 2012


A month ago, I said that I was going to be making some changes in my photography. Well, I am officially done shooting weddings; I am now going to be advertising as a Fine arts & Portrait photographer. For a while I have been trying to make my self mold into a "Wedding photographer" and I have had the privilege for five years to be able to say that I am one and enjoy many days with beautiful couples. However I am growing up, and so is my photography.

I love art and honestly I feel more connected to my photography when I can say & believe it is art. So, I am very excited to say that now I will be changing my marketing to fine art/portrait photography! This is going to be able to give me the chance to do photo concepts, projects, and have more control over my photos.

But! This does not mean that I am stopping shoots over all! I will still be shooting requests ( families / couples / ect,.).

My new website & blog will be released January 7th, and I am SOOO EXCITED to show you all my photography's new "look" hehe.

God bless!

Emily.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP